Yes yes..😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes yes..😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I swear on my hubby baby ki 6 episodes hi dekha hai..😆
M not deewani but I liked it. It won over itv.🤣
I was busy with work and then got busy with that riddle solving game n all. Isliye yahaan nahi aa paayi.. n whenever I was here no one was online. So main phir online ho jaati thi.
I know it will won on ITV 🤣
I saw one epi, it’s too long
Curious like me can’t sit on screen without blink for 1.5 hr🤣
If I blink I miss those captions 🤣
So it took troll on me😆
mamta ko tweet karo koyi..best ending hai..😆Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Waah kya scene hai..🤣
3 no ek dusre ki khopdi udaaye n khel khatam. N humaara sardard khatam..🤣
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
Aishe insaan kaafi kaam hote hai.. 😆
IF ko party dene chahiye tujhe ..IF jaise platform choice kiya hai aapna talent dekhane kaliye🤣🤣

IF ko main party doon ya IF should give me party?? 🤣
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
tu be woh christmas ka riddle solving game khel rahe the.. Sab 10 riddle solve ho gaye.. 😆
Nahi woh nahi re. Labyrinth riddle game. Right now round 3 going on.😆
Aisa hua Toh mein popcorn k ssaath dekhugi...
Bye everyone.. Have a nice day ahead🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Waah kya scene hai..🤣
3 no ek dusre ki khopdi udaaye n khel khatam. N humaara sardard khatam..🤣
Yes yes🤣
aacha 😆Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Nahi woh nahi re. Labyrinth riddle game. Right now round 3 going on.😆
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Aisa hua Toh mein popcorn k ssaath dekhugi...
Haan mein bi