I don't know if this fall in the category of sad songs? But this song is very emotional and the way it describes a father/daughter relationship. I cry everytime I listen to it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't know if this fall in the category of sad songs? But this song is very emotional and the way it describes a father/daughter relationship. I cry everytime I listen to it.
Lol.. these are the ultimate sad songs from the golden era of bollywood 1950 - 60.. I have some from 1940s too :)
they are very my kind
would like to nominate baiju bawra and guide and hum dono (kabhi khud pe kabhi haalat pe) songs
also bekas pe karam kijiye
This one.
This song is synonymous with this show anyway, so posting it as is.
(and all the different versions of this)
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiykHmhWDyA[/YOUTUBE]
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
11