this promo is boring and why is sherry clean shaven🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
this promo is boring and why is sherry clean shaven🤢
Sherry looks cute , 😃 Maya lookes older than him.🤓 But both share amazing chemistry.
Sherry looks cute , 😃 Maya lookes older than him.🤓 But both share amazing chemistry.
Yes but promos are disappointing. Maybe I expected too much from Faiza
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Yes but promos are disappointing. Maybe I expected too much from Faiza
After BEDS I'm left with 0 expectations from her.😆 Sherry's childsh ways to wow May in the teaser, reminded me a bit of Ahsan's character in BEDS.
It gave me mera nam yousuf hai vibes
After BEDS I'm left with 0 expectations from her.😆 Sherry's childsh ways to wow May in the teaser, reminded me a bit of Ahsan's character in BEDS.
Yes after BeDs I lost my all hopes. No expectations from faiza. And I have seen that the most hyped dramas (before airing) usually have not that great stories.
I couldn't understand a single dialogue. Sheheryar needs to get diction coaching and Maya, the poor girl, needs speech therapy.
Originally posted by: canuck-umz
I couldn't understand a single dialogue. Sheheryar needs to get diction coaching and Maya, the poor girl, needs speech therapy.
i thought she had improved but i guess not