Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eydis thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Humes22

today jai did a good job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ he knows heโ€™s lost his veer to bani ๐Ÿ˜† dard dikha ๐Ÿ˜†

Dekha. Nhi abhi tak apun ne episode๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I personally think either arjit is the person he was on the phone to all this time and he is being planted by jai. Or jai โ€˜doesโ€™ and pretends to be arjit. Mohit isnโ€™t going anywhere - I hope considering how much he has improved 

So was this Arjit lying before when he said he wasn't joining the cast, or was this just some really looooooong game of suspense? ๐Ÿ˜†

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hava_na

Dekha. Nhi abhi tak apun ne episode๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Dekhna you will cry with jai when bani says yeh ek Patni ki pratigya hai ๐Ÿคฃ

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

today jai did a good job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ he knows heโ€™s lost his veer to bani ๐Ÿ˜† dard dikha ๐Ÿ˜†

Sahi mein ....i could feeeel it

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

So he will play negative character 

he said shades of grey so we will see would be nice if he was positive 

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

So was this Arjit lying before when he said he wasn't joining the cast, or was this just some really looooooong game of suspense? ๐Ÿ˜†

I personally think he was meant to join earlier- but when SM tested positive for Covid everything went out the window-and stayed out the window until recently ๐Ÿ˜† personally i prefer he is entering now- given that Bani and Veer are totally hopelessly in love with each other and are secure in that. 

Please mukta don't let him fall in love with Bani 

RaniZelda thumbnail

I personally think he was meant to join earlier- but when SM tested positive for Covid everything went out the window-and stayed out the window until recently ๐Ÿ˜† personally i prefer he is entering now- given that Bani and Veer are totally hopelessly in love with each other and are secure in that. 

Please mukta don't let him fall in love with Bani 

Same, I think if he'd joined at that time, it would have just confused things even further. Esp if Jai had stayed around. 

Personally I suspect MS is taking a break if not leaving entirely...don't know why I feel that way, but let's see. 

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

Same, I think if he'd joined at that time, it would have just confused things even further. Esp if Jai had stayed around. 

Personally I suspect MS is taking a break if not leaving entirely...don't know why I feel that way, but let's see. 

Yeah that would have been maha-confusing considering Veer didn't even know about Bani's truth at that point. I agree with you- to be fair to him he has been completely sidelined for the third week running. Even his new look couldn't create the impact poor jai no wonder he has now become a garden and aiming for world peace I told you๐Ÿคฃ

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think Mohit is sick of being Jai dude. Uske pass karne ko hi kuch nahi hai. Now his character takes the form of Arjit or Mohit goes on a break and Arjit fills in or Jai comes with a new face. Let's see what happens. 

RaniZelda thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

I think Mohit is sick of being Jai dude. Uske pass karne ko hi kuch nahi hai. Now his character takes the form of Arjit or Mohit goes on a break and Arjit fills in or Jai comes with a new face. Let's see what happens. 

Could be true. I was re-watching earlier eps recently, and he at least had a track (and some saathi) for a while. I guess if you joined as a hero and later became a villain, that's one thing, but if you're a villain who never wins, it's another. I mean, I love that Jai never succeeds in a single plan of his, ever ๐Ÿ˜†, but I can understand if Mohit wants a break.