Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
go straight, take a left, then a right, the straight, then left, the right, then right and left and left and right
Then take a U turn and walk Straight for 500 hundred meters, take the first left and then third right and walk for another 743 meters and you will reach the destination that was your starting place🤣
On a serious note ..
Snacks Amulets
I havent seen this show only some episodes. It was trying to be Friends... but shayad failed.
I watched few episodes too, but gave the final season a try because it was ending, wish I never did🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Then take a U turn and walk Straight for 500 hundred meters, take the first left and then third right and walk for another 743 meters and you will reach the destination that was your starting place🤣
then go straight, take a left, then a right, the straight, then left, the right, then right and left and left and right and take a U turn and walk Straight for 500 hundred meters, take the first left and then third right and walk for another 743 meters
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I watched few episodes too, but gave the final season a try because it was ending, wish I never did🤣
what show? why am i the pikachu face always?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
what show? why am i the pikachu face always?
How I Met Your Mother
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I watched few episodes too, but gave the final season a try because it was ending, wish I never did🤣
Watch Friends again instead of this. 😅