Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Because not every round can be Bollywood Villains , also I didn't get Hollywood Villians and could answer Loki , so I am upset about it
![The Clark/Lois Relationship Thread #16 [Archive] - Page 12 - KSiteTV Television & Movie Forums](https://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzcga7CZlQ1qbxcwa.gif)
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Koi nahi... google deviji hai aapki madad ke liye👍🏼
And at the end Ik you're again going to win 10 amulets😆
Exactly, applies to both kiffs n zeal
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I am not scared , so does that mean I am not topper anymore 😭
i meant kifs and zeal
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Exactly, applies to both kiffs n zeal
Kifs toh humesha kehti hai that the round's tough but at the end flies like her cheel😆

I solved 3

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Kifs toh humesha kehti hai that the round's tough but at the end flies like her cheel😆
who is not the villian🤣

Dean ❤️❤️❤️❤️