Is there any chance of this thread finishing overnight 🤣
Shall I res the next one😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is there any chance of this thread finishing overnight 🤣
Shall I res the next one😈
my winning streak is in danger
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Not we this is an individual game so search individually 🤣
Arey I meant all the Participants has to search , unlike Last time where Zeal said he read the riddle and got the answer 🤣.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I don't want to sound over confident , so keeping silent for now , but I am excited to solve them 😆
I understand😆
I am just happy because last BW round dekhke I was scared for the upcoming rounds😆 didn't want to be flop at this game😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Zealwa darr gaye kya?😆
I have no idea about these riddles. Science book khole mujhe dus saal se upar hogya
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Is there any chance of this thread finishing overnight 🤣
Shall I res the next one😈
Yes😆 precaution is better than cure😆
Waise SNS2 forumwasi must be happy with y'all because their forum got energy because of Labyrinth😆
my winning streak is in danger
Kuch bhi ainvayi!
I have no idea about these riddles. Science book khole mujhe dus saal se upar hogya
Koi nahi... google deviji hai aapki madad ke liye👍🏼
And at the end Ik you're again going to win 10 amulets😆
What happened to me happened to him 🤣 we are scared 😱Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Zeal ko kya ho gaya 🤣🤣