Because not every round can be Bollywood Villains , also I didn't get Hollywood Villians and could answer Loki , so I am upset about it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Because not every round can be Bollywood Villains , also I didn't get Hollywood Villians and could answer Loki , so I am upset about it
I like this round hehe, thats all i can say
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Kuch bhi ainvayi!

toppers being scared while the rest are doing lungi dance.... see, i told you guys, kuch toh gadbad hai
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Koi nahi... google deviji hai aapki madad ke liye👍🏼
And at the end Ik you're again going to win 10 amulets😆

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
toppers being scared while the rest are doing lungi dance.... see, i told you guys, kuch toh gadbad hai
I am not scared , so does that mean I am not topper anymore 😭
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
What happened to me happened to him 🤣 we are scared 😱
![]()
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I am not scared , so does that mean I am not topper anymore 😭
U r an exception to her statement😛