Mujhe kya maalum?🤣main bas aag mein ghee daal rahi😆 ho sakta hai, gany v/s titan ab tak hua nahi naa
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe kya maalum?🤣main bas aag mein ghee daal rahi😆 ho sakta hai, gany v/s titan ab tak hua nahi naa
Sent it , not sure about the answer though 🤣
I’m never convinced especially when I find something easy 🤣 I don’t trust myself but still sent.
Hola Evans Ki Deewani 😍
Riddle solve to hogayi but not convinced.. will still submit 😎
WBU?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Mujhe kya maalum?🤣main bas aag mein ghee daal rahi😆 ho sakta hai, gany v/s titan ab tak hua nahi naa
lol you want war 🤔🤪
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m never convinced especially when I find something easy 🤣 I don’t trust myself but still sent.
Same same 😅😂
I sent because you guys pushed me to. But if it's wrong then khabardaar agar mujhpe hasey yaa mera mazaak udaaya toh 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
I sent because you guys pushed me to. But if it's wrong then khabardaar agar mujhpe hasey yaa mera mazaak udaaya toh 🤣🤣🤣
Wrong answer won't be revealed Shri
Nahi re... Hum itne bure nahi... Saas bahu waali tu-tu main main bhi chalegi🤣
Nita, you sent right??
Hope its what I sent 😆