Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1
The way he is leaning in for the kiss looking at her lips.. My God🙈🙈☺️
See why the stubble is so much better - it makes his jawline very prominent and you can easily follow all the movements! ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1
The way he is leaning in for the kiss looking at her lips.. My God🙈🙈☺️
See why the stubble is so much better - it makes his jawline very prominent and you can easily follow all the movements! ☺️
Originally posted by: Eloquent
Oh god those baby noises in HM scene were 😡😡😡
Esp as scene itself was so good
I know! I even went back and checked - those stupid noises are still there! 😡
I truly empathize with 1 person now.. Nobody can stay cool seeing so much offscreen wrestling & onscreen natural chemistry without losing their marbles.. She must have seen something LIVE too🤣
Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1
I truly empathize with 1 person now.. Nobody can stay cool seeing so much offscreen wrestling & onscreen natural chemistry without losing their marbles.. She must have seen something LIVE too🤣
S04E03
I love how Saru gives just the right reactions! And did I say how much I appreciate the lack of the heavy breathing OTT-ness?! 😳
I love how Saru gives just the right reactions! And did I say how much I appreciate the lack of the heavy breathing OTT-ness?! 😳
Her reaction was not properly visible in the precap.. we may get clearer version on Monday..
But ya, generally she don't have that heavy breathing syndrome.. shows Abrargun comfort & makes their chemistry more natural ..
I love how Saru gives just the right reactions! And did I say how much I appreciate the lack of the heavy breathing OTT-ness?! 😳
Exactly. TBH, she makes the right moves each time.
Those party scenes...she made them hot without going OTT (which would have been a buzzkill).
I started off watching YHC, being an AQ fan (because of Family man) n used to think he was stronger actor of the two
But Saru has taken lead several times now.
During crying scenes as well...no OTT crying.
Saru rocks.
That other drama going on.
I thought atleast 3-4 seasons have gone by 🤣