Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Hain??? 'Kiss' club k bat aap kar rahi hai?😆
Auto correction selected “ss” instead of “s”
So you want to become really a Anjaan, good luck🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Hain??? 'Kiss' club k bat aap kar rahi hai?😆
Auto correction selected “ss” instead of “s”
So you want to become really a Anjaan, good luck🤣
Last night we're doing chugli.😆Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Ohoo.. toh mujhe yaad kiya jaa raha hai
Hello I'm sexy potato. Aur aap?😆Auto correction selected “ss” instead of “s”
So you want to become really a Anjaan, good luck🤣
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Hello I'm sexy potato. Aur aap?😆
I am sexy batata🤣
🤣I am sexy batata🤣
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
After sexypotato fiasco, you're expecting a thank you.😆
maine kuch nahi kiya * hides behind the curtains * 🙈
well that reminds me, thread keliye no thank you ... itna achcha awesome UN suggestion keliye bhi no thank you 🤔 * bechari moi * 🤪
🤣
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Last night we're doing chugli.😆
I love my new name btw😳👍🏼
You got ur answer poatato?😡
Thread k liye thank you!!!! For un don't know but thank you.😆
maine kuch nahi kiya * hides behind the curtains * 🙈
well that reminds me, thread keliye no thank you ... itna achcha awesome UN suggestion keliye bhi no thank you 🤔 * bechari moi * 🤪
🤣
Aab bolo un kaisa hai?You got ur answer poatato?😡