Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
You’re not the only one this is giving hopes. I love it 🥰
I hope yeh wohi ho
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
You’re not the only one this is giving hopes. I love it 🥰
I hope yeh wohi ho
The last time you played solo, you won best script writer, so why jinx the chances?😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Bapreyy, Zeal waah kya dimaag lagaya hai. All Hail Zeal
But sabse badi Khassi yaha hui meri.. answer is supposed to be my all time favorite 😅
Haha who knows which answer is right yet??Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
I have written male name only 😅 so 0.5 gayooo
Ramba ho ho ho
Samba ho ho ho
Answers do do do...🤪🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
The last time you played solo, you won best script writer, so why jinx the chances?😆
He has a habit of underestimating himself.
*runs away before Zeal reads it*
I got 2nd riddle's answer after reading it first time
I really hope so Nina.I hope yeh wohi ho
But sabse badi Khassi yaha hui meri.. answer is supposed to be my all time favorite 😅
Really? Now i am very curious to know the ans
But sabse badi Khassi yaha hui meri.. answer is supposed to be my all time favorite 😅
Her Netflix movie is coming you watched her Netflix video for 2021 new year wish, it's corny af but she looks cute❤️