Tonight for you, tmrw for me is what I want to say. 10 tonight wait karna padega. 😭😂Omg I was expecting them tonight. 😥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tonight for you, tmrw for me is what I want to say. 10 tonight wait karna padega. 😭😂Omg I was expecting them tonight. 😥
I had plans for New Years eve n now plans for new year so busy so couldnt research
Result time is 10 PM only Zeal , three hours behind than earlier 😆
I have been good yaarOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
How have you been luv?? I hope this year brings you and your family luck, joy, happiness and prosperity. ❤️❤️❤️
Idk why but feeling kinda positive for this year
Like this year will be good for all of us
Love you yaar.
Even I wish that this year is full of joy and immense prosperity for you
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
It is tonight for us Zeal , and tomorrow for Kif as it is still night for them
Glimmer of hope 🤞
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I had plans for New Years eve n now plans for new year so busy so couldnt research
Hope you find it Soni 🤗, take your time .
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Result time is 10 PM only Zeal , three hours behind than earlier 😆
Exactly😆
More than I and Soni and whoever else didn’t send answers, this confusion hurt Zeal the most. 😆
Thanks🤗 i might give up will see.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Tonight for you, tmrw for me is what I want to say. 10 tonight wait karna padega. 😭😂
Ya sorry got it!😅 but still emotions are running true.
*This is me making you submit before you sleep*