Happy new year to all😊🥳❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Happy new year to all😊🥳❤️
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Happy New Year guys...have a great year ahead.... 🤗
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJeQ0cMjHFu/?igshid=1x7e48hkm08a4
HNY this video is so funny 😂
Good morning🤗
Happy new year🥳
kitna dard bhara scene tha ye😭😭😭
Purvi ko bahot gehra ghaav diya hai mukhi ne
Happy new year everyone 🤗
Happy New Year everyone 🤗 May this year and the coming years be filled with love health and happiness for all of you ❤️ Have an awesome year!!!
I have made something 😆 This clicked when Nezu posted a meme on Purvir with this particular dialogue and that is how the whole idea generated in my mind... I hope you all enjoy.. If anyone here have any song suggestion for vm on Purvir then please suggest some, I am completely blank....Wanna make some Purvir vms
HAPPY HEALTHY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2021 TO ALL🤗 AND TO THE SHOW👍🏼
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Happy New Year everyone 🤗 May this year and the coming years be filled with love health and happiness for all of you ❤️ Have an awesome year!!!
I have made something 😆 This clicked when Nezu posted a meme on Purvir with this particular dialogue and that is how the whole idea generated in my mind... I hope you all enjoy.. If anyone here have any song suggestion for vm on Purvir then please suggest some, I am completely blank....Wanna make some Purvir vms
Asma dear happy new year❤❤❤
Asma🤣
Oh god 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this was perfect
Do you know I wanted to make something like this but I didn't
Which software did you used 🤔
How many times I see this and still perfect 🤣🤣
Saala pagal rangu
Me kal dance TV pe nahi dekh pai thi
Socha tha abhi repeat dekhungi par in logo ne gun guna re gaana bajaya hi nahi
Sirf music baj raha tha koi