Love seeing BTS like this
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdeiw6BE2q/?igshid=6htghj9ldscq
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Love seeing BTS like this
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdeiw6BE2q/?igshid=6htghj9ldscq
Love seeing BTS like this
My babies 
reminds me of the Navratri dance BTS. I love that the cast gets along so well...
(Man, Jai really is nowhere to be seen 😲)
Love seeing BTS like this
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdeiw6BE2q/?igshid=6htghj9ldscq
This team and SharBhi dance what was that 😆
Recently, Jai entered the show with a new look. He looked no less than a cop.
Now Veer is coming up with a new look. He has released his new look in IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJYfBqfBAyC/
What do you think about this new look stunt and Veer's new look?
What I feel is, I didn't like his new look much! (Please don't bash me) I liked his cute beard look in previous episodes. Maybe I like that in future.
I guess jai has become proper villain now that's why his look got change. I did not find any change in Veer's look its pretty same.
Someone get us a better angle of this, yeh dono bandar ki tarah naach rahe hain 🤣 so cuteeeee
It's not really a new look, it's just for a party. Sharad looks pretty much the same otherwise, i.e. super hot
Jai's new look...who knows. Maybe he's going through a crisis and trying to find himself through clothes 😆
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
My babies
reminds me of the Navratri dance BTS. I love that the cast gets along so well...
(Man, Jai really is nowhere to be seen 😲)
He is playing garden garden elsewhere 🤣 also navritri was EPIC