Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
I know. But with readers busy with New Year's and holidays. Its best to update next weekend or so.
Sure, N
We will wait and hope you have a great New year dear.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
I know. But with readers busy with New Year's and holidays. Its best to update next weekend or so.
Sure, N
We will wait and hope you have a great New year dear.
Originally posted by: shanayaroxx
I love your story soo much! ❤️
Thank you for writing such mesmerizing stuff, also i love your writing style like it connects so well!👏
Second that. Very well said. 👍🏼
Hi EC.
How are you?
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Uff, I cant even sleep.. This college is BRAND NEW...pata hi nahi kab N conceived it 😛
Yesss can't wait to read something refreshing. N has a treasure trove of stories and ideas in her head.
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Radz
Your comment and the Gifs have become a highlight of my stories.. thank you. 🤗
Awwiieee Thank you N. 🤗
I love it too. 😚
Originally posted by: shanayaroxx
I love your story soo much! ❤️
Thank you for writing such mesmerizing stuff, also i love your writing style like it connects so well!👏
Thank you so much dear. 😊
Its tough to find genuine admirers these days, and I am glad to have you here. 🤗
Thank you so much, EC and wish you the same.
Originally posted by: renee.bee
Yesss can't wait to read something refreshing. N has a treasure trove of stories and ideas in her head.
Thank you, Radz 🤗
Really appreciate your love dear
You are the best, and I will look forward to having your edits around for my new stories too.
Radhi 🤗
So good to see you here, Kaise ho aap?
Missed having you here.
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
Rabba Ve... Can you believe it's been 15 years since Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? first stole our hearts? From "What the..." to "Hey Devi...
34