Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Purani yaadein, purani cheezein, Purana pyaar aapke sar pe havi Ho gaya hai mukhiji... Naya kuch aapko dikhta hi nahi....
Damn she said this to mukhi... This girl is amazing... The characterisation is top notch.... 👏
Not at all... I said my he said he don't want any mol and said she can go but she said I can't take one more blame of not returning the mol... So I will go once I pay off ur money...
I don’t c WU for 4
12/30
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Not at all... I said my he said he don't want any mol and said she can go but she said I can't take one more blame of not returning the mol... So I will go once I pay off ur money...
Y is she behaving like a jerk😡😡
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Purani yaadein, purani cheezein, Purana pyaar aapke sar pe havi Ho gaya hai mukhiji... Naya kuch aapko dikhta hi nahi....
Damn she said this to mukhi... This girl is amazing... The characterisation is top notch.... 👏
Did she really say that
Oh my god 😆😆😆
My girl ❤❤
Y is she behaving like a jerk😡😡
Patani kaunsi atama Chad Gaye hai ispe
here it is
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Damn kya sunaya yaar superb purvi this girl is amazing I tell u.... Dil khush kar diya purvi NE.... Mukhi ke aage aise baat karne ki himmat kisi ki nahi.... Love u purvi...
Finally kids told to purvi who gave them the set...
Purvi gayi aur anjali ko sunaya ache se.... But usne kaha ki maaf kar diya iss baar... Agli baar nahi sahenge.... I donno why she did that...
The necklace is stolen and Vir is again accusing Purvi for that...
She said that... I was shocked... 😆
Usne wo har cheez bol di jo wo sehti aayi hai... It was really amazing scene...
When he said not to come between him and his Sakshi to boli ki nahi aayenge... Jis din mol chuka denge us ek min ke liye bhi nahi rukenge... Kisike rokne se bhi nahi...
Damn that scene was so hot... The tension was well depicted.... Priyam nailed it... 👏