Originally posted by: listmist
Guys Episode is out
Update dedo please
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: listmist
Guys Episode is out
Update dedo please
Promo scene I think. Fake subhra feeding kheer to the sons and Bon came and ask her to eat it first.
Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
Update dedo please
Originally posted by: listmist
Guys Episode is out
Hey when u give update pls mention page no too
Promo scene I think. Fake subhra feeding kheer to the sons and Bon came and ask her to eat it first.
Reku you giving updates?
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
Hey when u give update pls mention page no too
It will be on LU thread riya
Boring episode😵
Nothing happen much😡
Only kheer part ka dragging
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
It will be on LU thread riya
Thank you di🤗
Wait can I assume u r elder than me lol
I used to call younger mahi di🤣
Sirf 20 min ka hai?
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
Hey when u give update pls mention page no too
Rimi will give update