finally u r back🤗Originally posted by: janu2006
Lovely ending
🤗🤗
Thanks😊 glad u liked it..❤❤
Will try to post the sequel soon
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
finally u r back🤗Originally posted by: janu2006
Lovely ending
🤗🤗
Thanks😊 glad u liked it..❤❤
Will try to post the sequel soon
Did MiNeil grow up ?😆 still waiting for this leap to happen
soon soon😅😅Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Did MiNeil grow up ?😆 still waiting for this leap to happen
Originally posted by: Khushi1311
soon soon😅😅
Tum lata ki taraf mat karna.... Jaise wo hume sr ke sapne dikha kar gayab ho gayi🤣
😅😅Originally posted by: anjali0111
Tum lata ki taraf mat karna.... Jaise wo hume sr ke sapne dikha kar gayab ho gayi🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Did MiNeil grow up ?😆 still waiting for this leap to happen
🤣 Wait they are still in growing stage🤣 but khushi can actually merge this story with homecoming 😉 and give good end
Hey!! I have actually been struggling to write its end....I have already written a few chapters of it but been struggling to find a good climax ...a worth ending of it....🤣 Wait they are still in growing stage🤣 but khushi can actually merge this story with homecoming 😉 and give good end
But this is actually a good idea....
Merging or taking a few parts of jomecoming a modifying it....thanks for the suggestion kritzz....
Once homecoming ends...will surely post this one first....
Originally posted by: Khushi1311
Hey!! I have actually been struggling to write its end....I have already written a few chapters of it but been struggling to find a good climax ...a worth ending of it....
But this is actually a good idea....
Merging or taking a few parts of jomecoming a modifying it....thanks for the suggestion kritzz....
Once homecoming ends...will surely post this one first....
Yeah ..do some magic , alterations and do give conclusion don't leave it abrupt. You know we hate it 🤣 then we will dedicate song for you also along with Anjali and here even Anjali will join us 🤣
wahaaaaa.....u r tempting me now...
Yeah ..do some magic , alterations and do give conclusion don't leave it abrupt. You know we hate it 🤣 then we will dedicate song for you also along with Anjali and here even Anjali will join us 🤣
Reward bhi soch liya tmne😆
Well for this....I'll have finish this sequel soon...
Bs tm song k promise mt bhul jAna😆
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277