Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
'lies' took my mind somewhere else 🤣
Originally posted by: Khushi1311
'lies' took my mind somewhere else 🤣
Explain please🤣
ni ni rhne do....🤣🤣Explain please🤣
I hate my mind🤣
Come on...you can do it🤣 hate meaning is different in our dictionary you know right ?😉🤣
Originally posted by: Khushi1311
soon soon😆
Kab😆
Originally posted by: Khushi1311
'lies' took my mind somewhere else 🤣
Please elaborate 🤣
updated😆
Originally posted by: Khushi1311
updated😆
Waah😆
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277