Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What are thhe real ages of Jaideep Ahlawat and Pankaj?

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I saw Jaideep is 40 and 1980 born but looking at him you can't believe he is 15 years younger than Khans and 10 years younger than Kumar and Ajay so what is his real age? Same about Pankaj, no way he looks 44. My dad is 50 and he looks younger than him and he's non actor

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: InspectorShirke

I saw Jaideep is 40 and 1980 born but looking at him you can't believe he is 15 years younger than Khans and 10 years younger than Kumar and Ajay so what is his real age? Same about Pankaj, no way he looks 44. My dad is 50 and he looks younger than him and he's non actor

Though it's a lot easier for non filmy family actors to knock a few years off their ages (so they don't age out of roles)  some people age better than others - be it genetics, diet, exercise, staying out of the sun, smoking, drinking, drugs, physical labor, amount of sleep, plastic surgery etc. 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It's so weird but I have had a huge crush on Jaideep Ahlawat since I saw him in Raees. I find him very manly and raw lol!

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sharpener

It's so weird but I have had a huge crush on Jaideep Ahlawat since I saw him in Raees. I find him very manly and raw lol!

He has broken and dirty teeth ðŸ¤¢

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: heartbleed

He has broken and dirty teeth ðŸ¤¢

he is very average looking. Definitely not someone who’s 80 born