India😊Originally posted by: achu2610
Hii priya, you are from?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
India😊Originally posted by: achu2610
Hii priya, you are from?
Originally posted by: Dimagnehihai
Upare se uske Kamal sir bhi soch rahe honge damaad ji zimmedari ke naam pe achhe bill phad rahe ho
🤣🤣
Colin firth is best Darcy.... I love the way he stares at those pair of fine eyes🤣Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..
Yes, Colin Firth as Mr Darcy☺️
Haha I am watching P&P, ive lost count of how many times i've watched it😆
He's best... His expressions just makes the heart flutter☺️
Originally posted by: blackhole
Colin firth is best Darcy.... I love the way he stares at those pair of fine eyes🤣
He's best... His expressions just makes the heart flutter☺️
Yes he is!
At the "barely tolerable" one🤣
Yes his eye expressions are the best. There's a 5 min YT video of him staring at Lizzy
Originally posted by: Dimagnehihai
Nadi mein baadh aa jaye aur dono waha kuch dino ke liye fass jaye to aur bhi mazaa hoga na 🤣
Arey waah! Teri imagination kya dodhti hai 😆
Originally posted by: Dimagnehihai
Upare se uske Kamal sir bhi soch rahe honge damaad ji zimmedari ke naam pe achhe bill phad rahe ho
I miss Kamal Sir as Aaba. His scenes with Sai & Virat were adorbs! ❤️
he's staring at Lizzy all the time... Oh and even when her hem was six inches deep in mud🤣Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..
Yes he is!
At the "barely tolerable" one🤣
Yes his eye expressions are the best. There's a 5 min YT video of him staring at Lizzy
He's is an personification of irony🤣
I love that both our names start with K!
Originally posted by: blackhole
he's staring at Lizzy all the time... Oh and even when her hem was six inches deep in mud🤣
He's is an personification of irony🤣
He said she was "brightened by the exercise"😭☺️☺️
He is🤣
lol!!!
Sachh mein... I love him... He was my first crush.. even when I watched the lousy version of him ( in bride and Prejudice)😆