SaiRat AT #2: Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Mein- Page 62

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

61.4k

Users

36

Likes

772

Frequent Posters

CruelVixen thumbnail
Bluffmaster IF Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge Award - Star Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka


They had no premise to continue convincing us about something that existed only in dreams 😛

SaiRat are fresh, angsty and have a lot of zing-zing-zingaaaaat! ☯️

I completely agree Tannu...

I guess that's main ingredient of their magic

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: achu2610

Hii everybody

Am achu from Kerala.

I started watching this serial because of Neil, i love SaiRat.

Welcome to the bubbis fanclub Achu smiley1

I'm Tannu smiley31

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: blackhole

agreed Keshni


Btw ur dp? Mr Darcy?


Yes, Colin Firth as Mr Darcy☺️

Haha I am watching P&P, ive lost count of how many times i've watched it😆

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka


Their turue louve story was do pal ki dastaan only re! smiley37smiley37


Do dinon ka pyaar oh rabba, lambi judai lambi judai😭

Redflag thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: achu2610

Hii everybody

Am achu from Kerala.

I started watching this serial because of Neil, i love SaiRat.

Hi

Welcome to SaiRat AT

achu2610 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hii priya, you are from?

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

Do dinon ka pyaar oh rabba, lambi judai lambi judai😭


I hope they stay nadi ke kinaare who never meet 😆

SaiRat is burning up our screens right now with their mirchi-chemistry

Redflag thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka


I hope they stay nadi ke kinaare who never meet 😆

SaiRat is burning up our screens right now with their mirchi-chemistry

Nadi mein baadh aa jaye aur dono waha kuch dino ke liye fass jaye to aur bhi mazaa hoga na 🤣
Redflag thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Zimmedari ke naam pe apna Virat kuch zyada hi fayada utha raha hai 😆

Redflag thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Upare se uske Kamal sir bhi soch rahe honge damaad ji zimmedari ke naam pe achhe bill phad rahe ho

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".