Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Definitely will keep the suspense... 🤣
Yeah they are promoting the jewellery fiasco a lot😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Definitely will keep the suspense... 🤣
Yeah they are promoting the jewellery fiasco a lot😆
Originally posted by: DR7PRBUOIZFNGHKI
voot galiya khane ke layak hai
Mani yr ap🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah most important.... I think kids will not be able to see purvi crying hard and will tell vir that gift was given by Anjali.☺️
Yes please 👆
Sab Yaha par itne bade hai
Maine toh naam se bula liya tha😧
I'm just 14 😶
Sab Yaha par itne bade hai
Maine toh naam se bula liya tha😧
I'm just 14 😶
Sometime ago I was thinking " this Molkki title song is so nice, we won't be hearing this in the show anymore as everything is just fine, I wished , I could hear it on show" but yeah the boom happened n again it will airing in TV with such disheartening 💔track.. I wish , I never wished that 😭
So let discuss hw Vir ll feel when jewellery truth ll be out 🤔
Acha to nai lagega use😆😆
Originally posted by: kritikabose
Sab Yaha par itne bade hai
Maine toh naam se bula liya tha😧
I'm just 14 😶
Oh ho my my
Just 14
Ab mai badi lag rahi hu😂😂
Sometime ago I was thinking " this Molkki title song is so nice, we won't be hearing this in the show anymore as everything is just fine, I wished , I could hear it on show" but yeah the boom happened n again it will airing in TV with such disheartening 💔track.. I wish , I never wished that 😭
Ya that molkki title is really good
When vir. Says sorry I want this song to play in bg