Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you so much for the response.

Part-6

She said stressing on food and water, with anger. She is Ishita’s best friend and knew her condition but not the reason behind it. Raman got the hint and was shocked thinking she didn’t had anything since the last four days in real. The family stood confused. Simmi got angry on Raman.

S -- Ab to aap khush honge na bhai.

Mrs Bhalla - Simmi, yeh kaise bat kar rhi hai apne bhai se..

S - Bhai? yeh mere bhai nhi hai, mere bhai to bhot ache the, acha aur bura sab samajhte the, insan ki pehchan karna jante the, kon sacha hai aur kon jhootha. Mere Bhai to kabhi galti se bhi kisi ko dukhi nhi kar sakte the lekin yeh.. yeh to jaan bujhkar bar bar dukh pe dukh diye ja rhe hai..

Mr Bhalla - simmi saf saf bol kya kia hai isne? Kya chal rha hai yeh sab?

Simmi - Bhai, kuch kahoge nhi..

Raman was standing bending his head down with so many emotions.

Mr Iyer - Simmi, btao kya hua hai.

S - Ishita.. Ishita ne char din se.. na kuch khaya hai aur na kuch piya hai.

Everyone was shocked.

Mrs Iyer (shocked) - Char din se?

Simmi - Ji, ishita ka karwa chauth adhura reh gaya tha..

Dadiji (shocked) - Simmi, iska kya matlab hai?

Raman - main batata hu sach..

He was yet to complete when they got to know that Ishita started gaining consciousness back. Raman immediately went inside following the doctor. Ishita was getting up with difficulty when Raman held her. Ishita looked at him surprisingly to see him there. Doctor asked how she was feeling then.

I - I’m fine, mujhe kya hua hai..

R - Exactly, isse kya hoga, kuch bhi to nhi.. (He said taunting her, then said to Dr) Can you just give me 5 minutes?

Dr left leaving them alone. Raman sat beside her and said, 

R - So, jhansi ki rani, kaisa feel kar rhi ho stunt karne ke bad?

Ishita looked at him surprisingly as she was hearing “jhansi ki rani”, a name given by him to her in her college time, after a long time, actually first time after their marriage.

R - Kya hua? Yeh nam maine hi dia tha.. pehli bar nhi hai..

I - Lekin Shadi ke bad pehli bar hai..

Both looked at each other.

R - Ek bar bhi nhi socha na ki main tumhari care karu ya na karu but there are so many people who love you so much, and care for you. You didn’t think even once how they would feel seeing you in this state and for whom you did all this ha.. the one who claims that he hates you to the core, who never leaves a chance to hurt you, taunt you..

I - Nhi.. The one who can never hate me or hurt me and whenever taunt me, he feels the worst and gets hurt by his own words. Aur kisne kaha ki mere pati meri care nhi karte.. he does.. bas chupane ki koshish karte hai, jo vo kar nhi pate, saaf dil ke jo hai.

She said smiling looking into his eyes, making him surprised with her trust. Both shared an eyelock.

R (thinking) - Kuch samajh nhi aata, kya sach hai aur kya jhooth. Vo Ishita jisse main bachpan se janta hu aur jo abhi mere saamne hai, vo sacchi hai ya jisse maine shadi ke waqt jana tha vo….

I - Sirf Khud se puchte rahenge to shayad answer kabhi nhi milega..

R - Kya?

I - Vhi jo aap soch rhe hai. Mujhse share kar lijiye, mujhe bta dijiye ki mujhse aisi konsi badi galti hui hai jiski vajah se aap khud ko itna badal rhe hai, itni takleef dena chahte hai mujhe lekin khud hurt ho rhe hai.. please Raman….

R - Enough…

I - Vhi to main bhi keh rhi hu Raman, enough, bas bhot ho gaya.. Teen saal se aapki aankhon mein sirf pyar dekh rhi hu lekin aap nafrat ka mukhota pehn kar usse dabane ki koshish kar rhe hai.. please Raman main..

She was having difficulty in speaking. Raman told her to be quiet. He tried to make her drink water but she was not having,

R - Bhot manmani kar li tumne. Ab pure haq se keh rha hu aur ab main jo kahunga vo tumhe karna hoga. And I promise, main tumhari bhi bat sunuga. Now have it.

I (happily) - Pakka?

R (smiling) - pakke ka bhi pakka.

Both smiled fully. He made her drink the water and then told her to rest till he came back. He went out and told the doctor that he wanted to take her home as soon as possible. Doctor went to check her while the whole family was looking angrily at him. He told them everything that he didn’t perform the ritual on Karwa Chauth and she had been starving since then. Mrs Iyer was about to slap him but Mr Iyer stopped her not to create any scene in Ishita’s hospital otherwise she will have to face it. Iyers and his grandparents controlled their anger while Raman was unable to meet their eyes in guilt. After a few hours, Ishita was ready to go home. Whole family was in her ward. Raman was going towards Ishita to help her to stand when Mr Iyer stopped him.

Mr Iyer - Bas bhot ho gaya. Aaj tak tumhari har badtameeji aur carelessness ko nazar andaaj kia hai, sirf Ishita ki vajah se, par ab nhi. Meri beti ko aur takleef mein nhi dekh sakta. Ishita hamare sath jaayegi..

R - Appa..

Ishita interrupted and asked her parents to keep trust on her trust one last time. She requested and finally they agreed. Raman carried Ishita as she was very weak. They reached Bhalla house and Raman took her directly to their room. He had already called the maid to prepare Ishita’s favourite dishes, so it was ready. He took the food to their room and fed her while the rest of the family was seeing their old Raman but didn’t know if it is real or just for the moment.

Raman sat beside Ishita and started feeding her, making her surprised.

I - Raman, main kha lungi khud se..

R - Ha I know tum mature ho, hands are also in good working condition but still main khila rha hu, to tum chup chap kha lo.

Ishita looked at him strangely.

R - Kya? Okay, see Ishita I know ki maine hi kabhi is rishte ki value nhi ki aur meri jo responsiblity banti hai towards you, kabhi fulfil nhi ki.. But it’s not easy for me either. I’m also confused and stuck between a few things. I also want answers but…

I - To pucho na.. whatever you want to ask or know, I’m always ready..

R - Ishita please. Not now. Don’t force me to remember all these things again. Abhi main bhot mushkil se sab kuch side mein rakh kar, pehle wala sirf ek acha dost bankar tumse bat kar rha hu aur abhi… please aise hi rehne dete hai na. Don’t bring all those things between us right now. Let’s be friends like before. Is it Okay with you?

I - More than okay.. lekin..

R - Ha I know what do you want to ask. Abhi ek important project par kam kar rha hu aur yeh campaign bhi hai.. so campaign ke bad, we shalll talk. Har sawal ka jawab dhundh lenge, sath mein..

He said forwarding his hand and smiling. She too smiled and put her hand on his hand.

I (thinking) - I wish aapki sari misunderstandings clear ho jaaye.

R (thinking)- I wish ki tum right ho aur main wrong. Tumhare sawalo se teen saal se bachne ki koshish kar rha hu kyonki  jitni takleef ab hoti hai use jyada khudke right prove hone par hogi. I hope jis Ishita ko maine samjha hai vhi sach ho.

R – Okay ab yeh sab chodo aur khana khao. Daily nhi khilata main..

She smiled and started having the food. He talked to her in between randomly like they used to talk earlier. After some time, he was bringing more food but she stopped him.

R – Bas itna sa. Char din se kuch nhi khaya hai aur itna sa.. abhi to..

I – Raman bas, maine itne din se kuch khaya nhi hai iska matlab yeh to nhi ki main ek sath itna sab kha lu.

R – Of course, yhi hoga.. Main abhi lata hu.

I – Raman suno na, main bad mein kha lungi but abhi bas itna kafi hai.

R – Pakka?

I (smiling) – Pakke ka bhi pakka.

R (smiled) – Okay.

He told her to take rest and left taking the plate..

Here I'm ending this part. Hope you wlil like it..

Edited by Kadianvi - 3 years ago
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Family’s anger was justified 😤😤

Raman could have talked and sorted it all out with ishita🥺🥺

All have seen his wrong behaviour with ishita💔💔

But don’t know what’s the misunderstanding bw them😢😢

Thank god ishra are getting back to being friends ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous updt dr

Totally loved it so much

Raman and their family are shocked to know that ishu didn't ate for four days. And family’s anger was justified. Mr.iyer doesn't want ishu to leave with raman again but ishu made them understand. And I think raman could have talked and sorted it all out with ishita. Want to know what's the misunderstanding between them. Finally ishra are getting back as being friends. 

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Doctor said ishita have not eaten and drink anything from last four days she knew ishitas condition but didn't knew the reason she left angrily raman was shocked simmi got angry on raman mr.bhalla asked her to say clearly she said ishita have not eaten anything and drink water all were shocked daadi asked what she is saying simmi said ishita karwachauth was incomplete raman was going to tell them everything but ishita came into senses raman ran to ishita he asked doctor to give them five minutes raman scolded ishita fot doing stunt he helped her she was surprised he said he will tell her everything but after going home he told everything to family amma was about to slap him but appa stopped her and asked her not to create scene at Ishitas work place ramans grandparents control their anger raman was going to ishita appa didn't let him he said ishita will go with them ishita asked them to give her one last chance they agreed raman picked ishita he took her home he asked maid to prepare her favourite dish he fed her with his own hand family was thinking of raman is doing drama ishita asked raman what mistake she have done he said he don't want to talk about that right now lets be friend earlier they will talk about it once his project will complete she agreed they had nice chat please reveal the suspence soon

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm 

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Continue soon 

Thanks for the pm 

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fabulous update 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very interesting update please update next part soon to know what happens next 

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 6 

Sad and Fabulous 

Its three years and Raman still has been treating 

Ishita as if she had done wrong 

hope soon both can talk and sort out all the doubts 

and misunderstanding that is between them 

the family was angry at Raman and Ishita's father wanted

to take her home with them 

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kadianvi

Thank you so much for the response.

Part-6

She said stressing on food and water, with anger. She is Ishita’s best friend and knew her condition but not the reason behind it. Raman got the hint and was shocked thinking she didn’t had anything since the last four days in real. The family stood confused. Simmi got angry on Raman.

S -- Ab to aap khush honge na bhai.

Mrs Bhalla - Simmi, yeh kaise bat kar rhi hai apne bhai se..

S - Bhai? yeh mere bhai nhi hai, mere bhai to bhot ache the, acha aur bura sab samajhte the, insan ki pehchan karna jante the, kon sacha hai aur kon jhootha. Mere Bhai to kabhi galti se bhi kisi ko dukhi nhi kar sakte the lekin yeh.. yeh to jaan bujhkar bar bar dukh pe dukh diye ja rhe hai..

Mr Bhalla - simmi saf saf bol kya kia hai isne? Kya chal rha hai yeh sab?

Simmi - Bhai, kuch kahoge nhi..

Raman was standing bending his head down with so many emotions.

Mr Iyer - Simmi, btao kya hua hai.

S - Ishita.. Ishita ne char din se.. na kuch khaya hai aur na kuch piya hai.

Everyone was shocked.

Mrs Iyer (shocked) - Char din se?

Simmi - Ji, ishita ka karwa chauth adhura reh gaya tha..

Dadiji (shocked) - Simmi, iska kya matlab hai?

Raman - main batata hu sach..

He was yet to complete when they got to know that Ishita started gaining consciousness back. Raman immediately went inside following the doctor. Ishita was getting up with difficulty when Raman held her. Ishita looked at him surprisingly to see him there. Doctor asked how she was feeling then.

I - I’m fine, mujhe kya hua hai..

R - Exactly, isse kya hoga, kuch bhi to nhi.. (He said taunting her, then said to Dr) Can you just give me 5 minutes?

Dr left leaving them alone. Raman sat beside her and said, 

R - So, jhansi ki rani, kaisa feel kar rhi ho stunt karne ke bad?

Ishita looked at him surprisingly as she was hearing “jhansi ki rani”, a name given by him to her in her college time, after a long time, actually first time after their marriage.

R - Kya hua? Yeh nam maine hi dia tha.. pehli bar nhi hai..

I - Lekin Shadi ke bad pehli bar hai..

Both looked at each other.

R - Ek bar bhi nhi socha na ki main tumhari care karu ya na karu but there are so many people who love you so much, and care for you. You didn’t think even once how they would feel seeing you in this state and for whom you did all this ha.. the one who claims that he hates you to the core, who never leaves a chance to hurt you, taunt you..

I - Nhi.. The one who can never hate me or hurt me and whenever taunt me, he feels the worst and gets hurt by his own words. Aur kisne kaha ki mere pati meri care nhi karte.. he does.. bas chupane ki koshish karte hai, jo vo kar nhi pate, saaf dil ke jo hai.

She said smiling looking into his eyes, making him surprised with her trust. Both shared an eyelock.

R (thinking) - Kuch samajh nhi aata, kya sach hai aur kya jhooth. Vo Ishita jisse main bachpan se janta hu aur jo abhi mere saamne hai, vo sacchi hai ya jisse maine shadi ke waqt jana tha vo….

I - Sirf Khud se puchte rahenge to shayad answer kabhi nhi milega..

R - Kya?

I - Vhi jo aap soch rhe hai. Mujhse share kar lijiye, mujhe bta dijiye ki mujhse aisi konsi badi galti hui hai jiski vajah se aap khud ko itna badal rhe hai, itni takleef dena chahte hai mujhe lekin khud hurt ho rhe hai.. please Raman….

R - Enough…

I - Vhi to main bhi keh rhi hu Raman, enough, bas bhot ho gaya.. Teen saal se aapki aankhon mein sirf pyar dekh rhi hu lekin aap nafrat ka mukhota pehn kar usse dabane ki koshish kar rhe hai.. please Raman main..

She was having difficulty in speaking. Raman told her to be quiet. He tried to make her drink water but she was not having,

R - Bhot manmani kar li tumne. Ab pure haq se keh rha hu aur ab main jo kahunga vo tumhe karna hoga. And I promise, main tumhari bhi bat sunuga. Now have it.

I (happily) - Pakka?

R (smiling) - pakke ka bhi pakka.

Both smiled fully. He made her drink the water and then told her to rest till he came back. He went out and told the doctor that he wanted to take her home as soon as possible. Doctor went to check her while the whole family was looking angrily at him. He told them everything that he didn’t perform the ritual on Karwa Chauth and she had been starving since then. Mrs Iyer was about to slap him but Mr Iyer stopped her not to create any scene in Ishita’s hospital otherwise she will have to face it. Iyers and his grandparents controlled their anger while Raman was unable to meet their eyes in guilt. After a few hours, Ishita was ready to go home. Whole family was in her ward. Raman was going towards Ishita to help her to stand when Mr Iyer stopped him.

Mr Iyer - Bas bhot ho gaya. Aaj tak tumhari har badtameeji aur carelessness ko nazar andaaj kia hai, sirf Ishita ki vajah se, par ab nhi. Meri beti ko aur takleef mein nhi dekh sakta. Ishita hamare sath jaayegi..

R - Appa..

Ishita interrupted and asked her parents to keep trust on her trust one last time. She requested and finally they agreed. Raman carried Ishita as she was very weak. They reached Bhalla house and Raman took her directly to their room. He had already called the maid to prepare Ishita’s favourite dishes, so it was ready. He took the food to their room and fed her while the rest of the family was seeing their old Raman but didn’t know if it is real or just for the moment.

Raman sat beside Ishita and started feeding her, making her surprised.

I - Raman, main kha lungi khud se..

R - Ha I know tum mature ho, hands are also in good working condition but still main khila rha hu, to tum chup chap kha lo.

Ishita looked at him strangely.

R - Kya? Okay, see Ishita I know ki maine hi kabhi is rishte ki value nhi ki aur meri jo responsiblity banti hai towards you, kabhi fulfil nhi ki.. But it’s not easy for me either. I’m also confused and stuck between a few things. I also want answers but…

I - To pucho na.. whatever you want to ask or know, I’m always ready..

R - Ishita please. Not now. Don’t force me to remember all these things again. Abhi main bhot mushkil se sab kuch side mein rakh kar, pehle wala sirf ek acha dost bankar tumse bat kar rha hu aur abhi… please aise hi rehne dete hai na. Don’t bring all those things between us right now. Let’s be friends like before. Is it Okay with you?

I - More than okay.. lekin..

R - Ha I know what do you want to ask. Abhi ek important project par kam kar rha hu aur yeh campaign bhi hai.. so campaign ke bad, we shalll talk. Har sawal ka jawab dhundh lenge, sath mein..

He said forwarding his hand and smiling. She too smiled and put her hand on his hand.

I (thinking) - I wish aapki sari misunderstandings clear ho jaaye.

R (thinking)- I wish ki tum right ho aur main wrong. Tumhare sawalo se teen saal se bachne ki koshish kar rha hu kyonki  jitni takleef ab hoti hai use jyada khudke right prove hone par hogi. I hope jis Ishita ko maine samjha hai vhi sach ho.

R – Okay ab yeh sab chodo aur khana khao. Daily nhi khilata main..

She smiled and started having the food. He talked to her in between randomly like they used to talk earlier. After some time, he was bringing more food but she stopped him.

R – Bas itna sa. Char din se kuch nhi khaya hai aur itna sa.. abhi to..

I – Raman bas, maine itne din se kuch khaya nhi hai iska matlab yeh to nhi ki main ek sath itna sab kha lu.

R – Of course, yhi hoga.. Main abhi lata hu.

I – Raman suno na, main bad mein kha lungi but abhi bas itna kafi hai.

R – Pakka?

I (smiling) – Pakke ka bhi pakka.

R (smiled) – Okay.

He told her to take rest and left taking the plate..

Here I'm ending this part. Hope you wlil like it..

nice

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thank you so much everyone..