Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Surekha5
Thank you latha. 🙏🙏🙏.. Abbayi ma village ye....pelli ma village ye .... Ma village... kadapa daggara
Oh great surekha... Enjoy these days
..these are the most memorable one....
Okkkkkk I don't know it's correct to ask or not, but answer if u wish 😅😅😅 love or arrange🙈
Even I want to know surekha.... 🙈🙈🙈
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Seems like Colors will be hosting something special on 31st and I think there will be couples dancing in every show. Can we expect our first PurVir dance please 🙈
😆😆 it's ood but Iam excited to see mukhiji dancing 😂
https://giphy.com/gifs/eddie-murphy-coming-to-america-DeobURBiyoMRFO4GqD
Okkkkkk I don't know it's correct to ask or not, but answer if u wish 😅😅😅 love or arrange🙈
Arrange marriage .... If it is Love marriage i feel happy..... not shocked right
Chalo me going need to make paranthas... I am hungry... C ya...
😆😆 it's ood but Iam excited to see mukhiji dancing 😂
https://giphy.com/gifs/eddie-murphy-coming-to-america-DeobURBiyoMRFO4GqD
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Oh great surekha... Enjoy these days
..these are the most memorable one....
Thank you 🙏🙏🙏
Haa...mujhe chahiye PurVir danceOriginally posted by: Amaraddict
Seems like Colors will be hosting something special on 31st and I think there will be couples dancing in every show. Can we expect our first PurVir dance please 🙈
me 23 years ki hu abhiI think we are on same page😁😁