Wait she was asking for yours right ...
i misinterpretated it 😬
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wait she was asking for yours right ...
i misinterpretated it 😬
I want everyone updates 😅
Ok guys .. don’t search me today .. because
• I am going to write update
• prepare qns for sheep game ( but this time only 7 qns ok .. because I have almost asked every qns before it self 😅)
So all have a happy chatting ahead ❤️
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Ok guys .. don’t search me today .. because
• I am going to write update
• prepare qns for sheep game ( but this time only 7 qns ok .. because I have almost asked every qns before it self 😅)
So all have a happy chatting ahead ❤️
Okay we will wait 😉
I am going to sleep feeling sleepy so will come after waking up 🤗
I'm always ok for this ☺️
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Ok guys .. don’t search me today .. because
• I am going to write update
• prepare qns for sheep game ( but this time only 7 qns ok .. because I have almost asked every qns before it self 😅)
So all have a happy chatting ahead ❤️
Ok... waiting
For both but more for updates 🤣
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I am going to sleep feeling sleepy so will come after waking up 🤗
Good night then
Attention everyone 🤪..... I've updated Love letters secret...🥳
https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/14651
Sarah di reminded me of it..but I am surprised no one asked for this one , it went long I posted this FF...did you guys lost interest in it 😭 or is because you all are aware of my laziness 🤣🤣🤣