Rimi. Thanks for the Gifs 🤗❤️ Time to change my siggy. 😳
Awww I'm glad Reku😳🤗❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rimi. Thanks for the Gifs 🤗❤️ Time to change my siggy. 😳
Awww I'm glad Reku😳🤗❤️
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
ani expression here sukoon mila usse
Haan. That was so cute
Thanks Nima😳🤗
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
lol seriously they are cuties... Both smiling ani smile why pravi smile is so adorable
Beautiful gifs RiMi
Yes his smile is magical⭐️ And look how he's having fun with her
Thankyou so much🤗❤️ glad you liked it🤗
I really feel for Sampoorna here 💔
🤗❤️Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Awww I'm glad Reku😳🤗❤️
I really feel for Sampoorna here 💔
Yeah🥺 She must be breaking from within 💔
Maha episode ❤️
Haan Rimi. Kaka's words were too much upon this .Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Yeah🥺 She must be breaking from within 💔