njain16385 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It has been 10 months since Sai joined the top medical college in Nagpur. Her schedule has been quite hectic. It started with classes from 9 am to 5pm. And then her late night studies. She was so used to taunts thrown by Chavan family that she choose to ignore them, as if they didn't exist for her.

The only person she spoke to was her Aai in morning and her husband at night. Virat was also so consumed by his criminal cases that his day started from 10 am to 9 pm.

It was only at dinner table Virat would converse in front of whole family. He would excuse himself by 10pm to his bedroom to have a banter session with his wife. 

They looked forward to these late night chit chat sessions where everything was discussed on how was their day, to criminal stories by Virat and some anecdotes from college life by Sai. 

How time passed they never realized.  They were good friends now who enjoyed each other companionship, which had trust, respect,and a sense of belonging. But the fact was, the fort of Singadh was still intact. No one, from either side tried to break it.

Virat was busy these days in one of cases that he had to go outdoor for some work. Meanwhile, a fresher party was supposed to be organized at Sai college, on the same day of Virat's arrival. She was so immersed in her books that there was no thought on what to wear and the last person to rescue her was Shivani bua.

As, she didn't want any drama in the family only Ashwini and Shivani bua knew about her fresher party. She left for her college as usual in the morning and by evening reached the house of Shivani's friend, where she got ready. Black was the dress code. So she wore a black saree, with a deep V neck backless blouse. Her makeup was also done by bua.

Shivani dropped her at the venue by 6 pm as the party was about to start. Virat flight arrived at Nagpur airport by 7 pm. He reached his home, surprised to find that Sai was missing from their room.

He went to kitchen to ask his mom. Ashwini whispered " Sai, has gone for fresher's party today. No one in house is aware about it. It's a secret. You go and pick her up at 11pm from Jacobs. She has messaged me, till then finish your dinner"

Virat finished his dinner by 10 pm, and picked up his car keys. The venue was on in outskirts of the city. So, he decided to leave early. He called on Sai no after reaching the party venue.

She was out, 10 mins late. Virat couldn't believe his eyes. Sai was looking ravishing in that black saree, wearing hazel contact lenses, curly hair. He exclaimed " beautiful" as if it was a sight to behold. His wife never appeared that sexy to him from the time they got married. But today she was killing it.

He said " its already 11:10, let's go quickly". Sai knew if they will be late, there may be another drama in the house. She started walking in a hurried fashion. Virat could notice, the pencil heels in the black steletoes was making it rather uncomfortable for her to walk. He just said " Sai wait"

As she turned, the heel broke. A sudden pain appeared in her ankle. Virat holded her from the back, worried. He asked  " are you OK?".She replied " no, I think there is a minor sprain in my ankle".

He asked her to remove her footwear , picking her up in his arms. As, they walked towards the parking. His hands touched her bare back sending shivers down her spine , as they walked for few hundred meters.

She said " Virat sir, I can walk. Please put me down. Else you may hurt your backbone". At, the back of his mind he thought " you don't know what all has been hurt". Anyway he obeyed her command . He kept his hand at her back, as they walked together sometimes touching her waist.

It was a moonlit night, soft romantic music being played in the background. Something was happening to both of them. The touch, the sensation, those hidden feelings and the ambience all were working in symphony today. 

As they walked further, a green garden lizard appeared on the nearby tree . Fearing for her life, Sai hugged Virat. He was shocked, still he asked " now what happened". She replied " chipkali" touching her cheeks to his rogue beared, as she holded him more tightly. He chuckled " so should I say . Thank you ms chipkali for sending my wife closer to me", tightning his grip around her waist. 

Embarrassed, she losend herself from his embrace. Virat's mind was already running with wild thoughts, wondering if his wife has experienced any such thing before. Out of blue he asked " Sai, if you don't mind. I want to know have you ever been kissed. Did you have any boyfriend before you met me " 

Sai wondered why was he asking such questions. But to keep her spirits high, she replied " no, I had no boyfriend ever. But I know how to kiss. I have seen it in movies."

Virat, asked " OK how". Holding his face, Sai touched his lips in a flick of second with hers, moving back to her normal self. She replied triumphantly " like this you see". 

Virat holded her from the back and said " if this is what you call a kiss, then tell me something about this" touching her upper and lower lips with his, traversing them in passion and repeating it again. He released her from his hold.

Both couldn't believe what they just did. The car doors were opened. As they sat quietly, with hidden desires burning inside them. Virat murmerd " its OK, it happens at times. Let's go home now" as they drove towards CM.

Ashwini was already waiting at the doors as it was 12:15 am. Noticing limping Sai, she asked " what happened". Virat retorted " nothing mom, a minor sprain. I will take care of it"

Sai reached her bedroom, removing her jwellery. She quickly changed into her night wear. Her cheeks have turned pink as she saw herself in mirror. 

Virat entered their room, standing at her back he said " Sai you are blushing. Come, let me apply some pain relief spray on your ankle. Sit here" signaling her to sit on bed.

As he touched her feet, he could see she moved backward.  Tighening his grip around her foot, he said " Sai I know, we may like it or not. But the truth is we are husband and wife. Right now, I know there are some mixed feelings running inside your mind. So, is the case with me. Though we don't express but we do have some expectations from one another when we see some other couple. 

I do realize, we are not yet ready for this.We may be suppressing our hidden desires, body needs, feelings at times they may erupt like a volancano as you saw tonight . I want you to think about it".

Sai knew what the next step was, but she needed her time. She politely replied " Virat sir. I am too much tired right now to think anything and need a good night sleep. So can we" adjusting her pillow, she slept on her side of bed. 

Virat picked up the few pillows from back to make the bridge. A hand stopped him from doing so. She replied " not needed now. I trust you. Good night!"

A smile crept on his face admiring his wife as he responded " Good night". 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

It was hot and sweet 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Wow so much progress in one night! Love it. 

Please write more! 

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Adore it! Thank you for taking the time to write it. 

Deevu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sooooo sweet 

I really want them to be happy yaaar as hubby and wife

I can tolerate all drama if they stand strong as a couple

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Adorable is the word

Loved it

njain16385 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deevu

Sooooo sweet 

I really want them to be happy yaaar as hubby and wife

I can tolerate all drama if they stand strong as a couple

Totally agree with you. Even I like them as hubby and wife happy in their small world.

njain16385 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minamma

Adorable is the word

Loved it

Thank you all the lovelies ❤️

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loved it loved it 

Khayali_pulao thumbnail