Todays episode belong too Amar👏👏👏, it was treat to watch him. The emotions he put in scene is just top level.....🙌 ......
True amar was fan again today... Whenever he says na... Kash tu nahi jaati Sakshi... The pain in the voice can be felt.... 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Todays episode belong too Amar👏👏👏, it was treat to watch him. The emotions he put in scene is just top level.....🙌 ......
True amar was fan again today... Whenever he says na... Kash tu nahi jaati Sakshi... The pain in the voice can be felt.... 😭
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
True amar was fan again today... Whenever he says na... Kash tu nahi jaati Sakshi... The pain in the voice can be felt.... 😭
😭 the voice modulation he did in that scene is just too perfect... 👏
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I won't complete that episode yar..... It's toooo emotional for meeee. I can't just can't see my girl on that state ......
It will be painful I know to see her like that... 😭😭bechari NE saaf Mann se kiya hai sab..
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I won't complete that episode yar..... It's toooo emotional for meeee. I can't just can't see my girl on that state ......
Neither I
I will wait, so 2-3 episodes can pile up
This is just too much for me
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
It will be painful I know to see her like that... 😭😭bechari NE saaf Mann se kiya hai sab..
I will watch upto cake baking scene, on Monday....... 😭
😭 the voice modulation he did in that scene is just too perfect... 👏
Yeah.. We can feel his pain.... 😭
Aaj use aise Dekh ke mujhe uspe gussa bhi nahi aa raha yaar... Taras aa raha hai... Living in guilt is like living in hell... Since 5 yrs he is living like that... Which is really painful and ppl Like anjali who has seen his pain is playing with his emotions that's really bad...
Originally posted by: 54YBWXUXZTKRBGRF
vir naam ka bomb phutega aur dhamaka hoga
😭😭😭 bechari purvi
Neither I
I will wait, so 2-3 episodes can pile up
Is just too much for me
But I feel they will finish the jewelry fiasco on Monday itself... May be by end of the episode it will be like P going away after giving all the jewellery and V going other way...
I will watch upto cake baking scene, on Monday....... 😭
Can understand... 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Yeah.. We can feel his pain.... 😭
Aaj use aise Dekh ke mujhe uspe gussa bhi nahi aa raha yaar... Taras aa raha hai... Living in guilt is like living in hell... Since 5 yrs he is living like that... Which is really painful and ppl Like anjali who has seen his pain is playing with his emotions that's really bad...
But he don't have any right to shout like that to anybody ..... Felt bad for vir but he can't be excuse for what he will be doing.