Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Yeh ghuama phirake mat bolo, MAM mujhe maarenge if I quote you wrong🤣
😂 Tumne ditch kr diya nhi to as a partner sign up krte...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Yeh ghuama phirake mat bolo, MAM mujhe maarenge if I quote you wrong🤣
😂 Tumne ditch kr diya nhi to as a partner sign up krte...
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Not even the rummy apps and Khaatabook? What sorcery is this?
I get Rummy ones 🤣, What Is Khaatabook, should check what Ad I get today. Well I guess I found out , I watch Tamil shows, and so get Tamil serial ads, I forgot about them🤣
Thirty minutes left for Sign up 🥳. Still One Slot left
😂 Tumne ditch kr diya nhi to as a partner sign up krte...
Main nahi baba, mere khud ki band baji hai, kaahe aafat bula rahe ho apne sarr?🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Thirty minutes left for Sign up 🥳. Still One Slot left
We have a stand by sign up😆
Signing up Zeal😆