Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: I-Got-You
Merry Christmas 🎄 ❤️
2021 looks promising 😆
I’m happy for Them 😳
Btw Aly is praising her too ? 😲
Yes
Aly likes her, they have interesting talks about himachal, kashmir etc as they r from those places. He always compliments her for her look, accessories etc.
He's very much aware of her popularity but at times I've noticed ruby enjoys his company genuinely
They are cutting all of Rubinas scenes from the episode 😔 They are just focussing on the mean group ! Still people say Rubina is favoured waah !
They are cutting all of Rubinas scenes from the episode 😔 They are just focussing on the mean group ! Still people say Rubina is favoured waah !
Yes very less screen space
They are cutting all of Rubinas scenes from the episode 😔 They are just focussing on the mean group ! Still people say Rubina is favoured waah !
If shown they will tell favoured if not shown they will get cut fruits...
So leave it ppl always tell something or other
No I Didn't Watch Season 11. But I Do Like Hina Khan.Silverbell....... I remember you hina were hina supporter right in season11...sorry if wrong
Merry Christmas Rubiholics. 🎄
Yup. RubiNav ka Kitchen Wala Jhagda & Fir Unka ekdusre ko Convience karna Sab Cut Kar diya Saalo ne 😡🤬They are cutting all of Rubinas scenes from the episode 😔 They are just focussing on the mean group ! Still people say Rubina is favoured waah !