Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Why is Shweta Nanda's husband always missing from group photos? I have never seen his face. Is he another Mr india?

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: etherealbeauty

Why is Shweta Nanda's husband always missing from group photos? I have never seen his face. Is he another Mr india?

or this can also be asked as - why is shweta always spotted in Mumbai and why not with Hubby in delhi   đŸ˜†

DivineAngel thumbnail

Why can't her husband come to Mumbai? Itna bhi busy nahi hota koi. Look at the Ambanis. They are always partying.

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

or this can also be asked as - why is shweta always spotted in Mumbai and why not with Hubby in delhi   đŸ˜†

Edited by etherealbeauty - 3 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

It’s pretty much been accepted that they are separated, have been for a while.  But it seems to be on very good terms.  Shweta attended all the functions pertaining to her mother and father in laws funerals.  She even participated in Armaan Jain (her husband’s cousin brother) in her capacity as a Bhabi.  Her husband showed up when Big B was receiving some kind of an honor in Delhi.  He even showed up to Shweta’s clothing line launch.  But when it comes to regular family things he primarily stays away.  That is his sister in the picture with the Bachchans by the way.  

DivineAngel thumbnail

Oh are they officially divorced? Thats sad.

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

It’s pretty much been accepted that they are separated, have been for a while.  But it seems to be on very good terms.  Shweta attended all the functions pertaining to her mother and father in laws funerals.  She even participated in Armaan Jain (her husband’s cousin brother) in her capacity as a Bhabi.  Her husband showed up when Big B was receiving some kind of an honor in Delhi.  He even showed up to Shweta’s clothing line launch.  But when it comes to regular family things he primarily stays away.  That is his sister in the picture with the Bachchans by the way.  

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Navya is a mini copy of shweta and Agastya is a mini copy of Abhishek. I think height is the one thing they got from nanda side. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Oh are they officially divorced? Thats sad.

No they are not officially divorced. Whether that will ever happen or not I don’t know.  Some speculations were that won’t happen as long as Big B is around đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž.   

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Love this Karisma photo