I am happy for Sitara and Rangu❤️
wishing more nuksan of Zee🤣🤣
negativity ke chalte duboge Zee🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am happy for Sitara and Rangu❤️
wishing more nuksan of Zee🤣🤣
negativity ke chalte duboge Zee🤣
Zee needs something good at 8-9 PM🤣
they should refresh it
prime time slot pe itni low TRP🤪
But sometimes I feel
Zee ka bahut nuksan ho raha🤣
it deserves better shows😆
haan haan tune hi badaya TRP
ab har week dekh aur TRP bada🤣
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I am happy for Sitara and Rangu❤️
wishing more nuksan of Zee🤣🤣
negativity ke chalte duboge Zee🤣
sitara matlab woh vishkanya wali kahani?
Ha
wahi toh dekhti hoon 8:30 PM ko
aur luch dekhne ko nahi isliye
YJHJK band hua
Imlie remake and don't want to watch
Barrister Babu OTT
IWM boring hai thoda
toh bacha TMKOC
entertainment, fun
aur kya chahiye🤪🤣
are star plus
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
But sometimes I feel
Zee ka bahut nuksan ho raha🤣
it deserves better shows😆
i agree👍🏼
Zee @5th position 🤣