Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
🤣This shouldn’t be in the public eye Shibu 😳😆
Kiffffffuuuuuu🤗
So so glad to see you🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
🤣This shouldn’t be in the public eye Shibu 😳😆
Kiffffffuuuuuu🤗
So so glad to see you🤗
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
🤣This shouldn’t be in the public eye Shibu 😳😆
Kiffs 😘😘😘
Sign up karo
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
🤣This shouldn’t be in the public eye Shibu 😳😆
Kaise ho aap? Feeling better?😊 Maine aapko itna saara miss kiya😭 aap khel rahe ho?
Mahiiiii 🤗🤗
Is it possible for me not to be here?? ❤️❤️
Thank Nita she told me about the game. 💓💓
Although I’m clueless, me not joining and missing all the fun with you beautiful people is impossible.
Sign me up. ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Although I’m clueless, me not joining and missing all the fun with you beautiful people is impossible.
Sign me up. ❤️❤️
Yayyyy🥳
Adding you with pleasure ❤️
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Although I’m clueless, me not joining and missing all the fun with you beautiful people is impossible.
Sign me up. ❤️❤️
Clueless ho aapke dushman... Preety sure you are gonna ace it🤗
Me not sure if I should post a hugging gif or not. What if you run away??Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Kaise ho aap? Feeling better?😊 Maine aapko itna saara miss kiya😭 aap khel rahe ho?
Here’s your friend

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Me not sure if I should post a hugging gif or not. What if you run away??
Here’s your friend
One hug for one month😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Although I’m clueless, me not joining and missing all the fun with you beautiful people is impossible.
Sign me up. ❤️❤️
Kiffuuu and clueless!? Ho hi nahi sakta.
You'll ace it with your google skills 🤗😎