Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have watched their dance like 37373683648373 times 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍😍😍😍
Is this some scene? or random?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Is this some scene? or random?
The photo taping scene
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
The photo taping scene
oh haan... i thought Kt's expressions looked familiar, I thought it was from Rajeshwari's time😆 thanks
@Davina - Idk if you saw this 😆... this trend is getting viral in Twitter.. so everyone’s making these.. see
Originally posted by: Davina95
Man I am soo late to this....
Did this happen whilst I was in hospital or something? Lol.
I would like to be added to the members list please, if that is possible.
Also, I'm I the only girl on her who literally has the hots for Rati? As disturbing as that may be to some.... Because seriously, she is sexy! Manav is pretty handsom himself. But my bi mind is stuck on Rati all the time watching this show.... 👀👀👀
Don’t really blame you. She’s been looking really fcking hot nowadays 😳😆...
My mind is stuck on Rati too... gosh such a good performer she is..
Her sensuous expressions adds 10 folds to the passion ☺️
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
@Davina - Idk if you saw this 😆... this trend is getting viral in Twitter.. so everyone’s making these.. see
Oh really. I have no idea. What's it about?
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
@Davina - Idk if you saw this 😆... this trend is getting viral in Twitter.. so everyone’s making these.. see
I've literally just logged into Twitter after like 3 years. Now I have to learn how to use it again!!!! This trend is pretty cool tho. Super happy that Rati is trending. She deserves it. She is perfection.