Lol, here you go...a full list of "exclusives" 😉
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJJfTzMBU7b/?igshid=38phiojqzchx
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lol, here you go...a full list of "exclusives" 😉
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJJfTzMBU7b/?igshid=38phiojqzchx
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Lol, here you go...a full list of "exclusives" 😉
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJJfTzMBU7b/?igshid=38phiojqzchx
These spoilers I wish come true 🤣 I hope they’re really exclusive especially the slap considering I was asking for that scene 🤣
I mean..."Veer will succeed in his plan. If he has one" doesn't exactly inspire confidence in these "exclusives" 🤣


Some of this probably will come true, but that's just a case of watching the show
not sure it requires a special hotline to hidden sources 
A Bani thappad to Jai will be so so satisfying though. Mazaa aajaye
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
I mean..."Veer will succeed in his plan. If he has one" doesn't exactly inspire confidence in these "exclusives" 🤣
Some of this probably will come true, but that's just a case of watching the show
not sure it requires a special hotline to hidden sources
A Bani thappad to Jai will be so so satisfying though. Mazaa aajaye
I swear if she slaps him I’m going to keep rewinding and watching it again. Waited it for four months 🤣 lol I love these exclusives but by god the best one was the child one who will kill markaat 🤣
. 🤣🤣🤣 whole world will throw chappals on us one day 🤣🤣
. 🤣🤣🤣 whole world will throw chappals on us one day 🤣🤣
I bought an empty shoe cupboard in preparation 🤣
Ignore me
Nhi karein gaye
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Lol, here you go...a full list of "exclusives" 😉
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJJfTzMBU7b/?igshid=38phiojqzchx
Sari story mukta ny iss page admin ko bata di hai Kya.
one cupboard is not enough 🤣 we need atleast 4 - 5 cupboard for keeping our world best shoes collection🤣I bought an empty shoe cupboard in preparation 🤣