That's why we are writing FFs to get what we wanted🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That's why we are writing FFs to get what we wanted🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I'm a fan of punjabi songs. In my playlist mostly punjabi songs will be there even more than telugu and hindi songs😆
I like Maninder Buttar, Amy virk, Sunanda sharma, gururandava and others i dont remember names😆
Maninder Buttar's Laare song is my most fav❤️
Amy virk's qismat .... I love that mostly... I heard them too but not liked that much... I like some of milind gaba songs..
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
That's why we are writing FFs to get what we wanted🤣
True
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Hi anyone here
I was but now going for dinner will come afterwards 🤪
I was but now going for dinner will come afterwards 🤪
Okay i am sleepy but can't sleep
Untill my sister sleep i can't because room is not available so bed is also waiting for room to empty
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Untill my sister sleep i can't because room is not available so bed is also waiting for room to empty
Ohhh ok ok...
Shivi will u host rosid questions answered game next i want to play.
But atlest 15 to 20 questions