Haan Lalz 😳 Let's wait and see.
Yeah reku 😳
Monday we will get some idea about sampoorna.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haan Lalz 😳 Let's wait and see.
Yeah reku 😳
Monday we will get some idea about sampoorna.
no sorry I didn't complain you. I was enjoying your childish fights 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Oh God 🤪 sorry for that Reku it's all her doing 😳
May be Lalz 😆
no sorry I didn't complain you. I was enjoying your childish fights 🤣🤣🤣
Awww 😳🤗❤️
Ab dekh ke hi aate haii🤣
Dekh ke aao 🤣
Too cute Rimi ❤️❤️❤️ Her hairstyle and that Alta On the hands are making her much more cute ❤️
I think uska MIni bhoot kafi pehle hi utar gaya tha... Bas confuse ho gaya tha bichara... His turu lobb fixed him 😆
Haan jab letter aya na from his tru lobb tabhi hi change of mind hua... Jab pata chala biwi is patra wali ladki sara bhoot utar gaya 🤪 mini shini ki hui phus 🤪🤣



Such beautiful eyes
Love both the twinnies here. Lalz Mahi and you Munnu ❤️❤️ You guys and your fights in the own way keeps the fun going around the forum 🤗❤️Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Awww 😳🤗❤️
Too cute Rimi ❤️❤️❤️ Her hairstyle and that Alta On the hands are making her much more cute ❤️
Yes. She is looking soo beautiful and cute 😳 I love her new hairstyle 😎 I can totally understand why Ani went on to put the sindoor on himself 🤣