Feelings is mutual dear🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Feelings is mutual dear🤗
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
So, Arnav will be asked to marry Sheetal...
Oh no. 😭
OHHHH NOOOOO 😡
Dayum Sheetal
Why Sheetal?????
Shyam himself is marrying for money if I'm not wrong.
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Hmm, I also have a feeling that Arnav will be hurt...momentarily. And I guess, that might push Khushi towards him.
🤞🏼
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Exactly what I said dear...God.. 😭
And after its done.... they’ll come closer like never before😀
Originally posted by: Veenapain
No dear, as I rarely read non arshi stories but I surely try yours
Alright, V
I will PM you the link then 😊
And I have 2 more Arshi stories planned. Hope you like them too
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
So, Arnav will be asked to marry Sheetal...
Oh no. 😭
OHHHH NOOOOO 😡
Dayum Sheetal
Relax. Like I have said before, what is love without pain ?
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
yes, maybe. 😊
Well, that sure works
But Raji ji marrying for bussiness bail out is not a solution. Arnav can join his uncle's business and help him. That will be simple solution.
There is already so much of drama happening in Arshi's life.
Some more spice to make the story interesting 😊
Feelings is mutual dear🤗
Good to see you there, Sonal 🤗
You never know 😉
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
Rabba Ve... Can you believe it's been 15 years since Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? first stole our hearts? From "What the..." to "Hey Devi...
34