Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Hmm, lets see what Khushi reveals to Arnav. I hope, it doesnt trigger Arnav's anger 🤢
I hope so too 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Hmm, lets see what Khushi reveals to Arnav. I hope, it doesnt trigger Arnav's anger 🤢
I hope so too 😆
And looks like that piece of info will change a lot of things:)
It might, yes.
Originally posted by: sreeanshu
Wonderful!! What a nice Christmas present!! 🎁 💝 Thank you!🤗
Your welcome and good to see you around 😊
I will be there wherever N post her stories and to fun and chat with you all🤗
Thank you, Sonal
You are my sweetheart 🤗
This is one thing that makes you stand from others. I appreciate and love this😊
Thank you dear. 🤗
Originally posted by: Veenapain
Hi N,
Waiting eagerly for the Olfaction volume II. Thank you for the sneak peak.
Hi Veena
Didn't you catch a glimpse of WALLFLOWER!!, my new story ?
What is ;love without pain dear?
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Hmm, I also have a feeling that Arnav will be hurt...momentarily. And I guess, that might push Khushi towards him.
You mean, something like a reverse psychology?
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Story?? What happened?/ Which one??
I think, she meant this one.
Both Kartik and Khushi are revealing something to Medha and Arnav. Is it the same revelation?
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
Rabba Ve... Can you believe it's been 15 years since Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? first stole our hearts? From "What the..." to "Hey Devi...
34