Wonderful!! What a nice Christmas present!! 🎁 💝 Thank you!🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wonderful!! What a nice Christmas present!! 🎁 💝 Thank you!🤗
I will be there wherever N post her stories and to fun and chat with you all🤗
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
I am not sure if you have realized it, but I take time out especially to be here and chat with you guys...goes onto show how much you mean to me 🤗
This is one thing that makes you stand from others. I appreciate and love this😊
Hi N,
Waiting eagerly for the Olfaction volume II. Thank you for the sneak peak.
And looks like that piece of info will change a lot of things:)
Hmm, I also have a feeling that Arnav will be hurt...momentarily. And I guess, that might push Khushi towards him.
Maybe this revelation will cause a temporary rift between them:(
Exactly what I said dear...God.. 😭
I will be there wherever N post her stories and to fun and chat with you all🤗
Uff, bas toh tum jahaan, hum bhi wahaan 🤗
Story?? What happened?/ Which one??
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Chapter pe chara aur charcha, îs a good idea. 👍🏼
Then, I will most likely catch you around on Wordpress.
I feel Wattpad is a tad bit bland for my liking.
Wattpad is bland, but for avid readers, content matters and not just the look. I guess, that is how they have sailed through all this while
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Uff, that was one helluva consolidated list of scenarios. 👏
I have a feeling its the THIRD point 😳
You maybe right, EC
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
Rabba Ve... Can you believe it's been 15 years since Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? first stole our hearts? From "What the..." to "Hey Devi...
34