Originally posted by: priya185
who is ipshita
Ye photowali...
She is a new singer... T-Series ke kisse song me hai!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
who is ipshita
Ye photowali...
She is a new singer... T-Series ke kisse song me hai!
Where's Razia? Haven't seen her for a long time... miss my shishya😭
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Where's Razia? Haven't seen her for a long time... miss my shishya😭
I'm here Gurumata Ji🤗 Miss you too lots❤️
Was just busy with the boring lessons
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I'm here Gurumata Ji🤗 Miss you too lots❤️
Was just busy with the boring lessons
Humari shishya agayi🤗
Koi nahi... inhi boring classes ko kuch aur saal jhelna phir boring kaam bhi toh karna hai😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Humari shishya agayi🤗
Koi nahi... inhi boring classes ko kuch aur saal jhelna phir boring kaam bhi toh karna hai😆
🤗
Kaam shayed boring na hogi par lectures zaroor
All adults I have around they say kaam karana is bore because it's repetitive😆
But mujhe bhi lectures hi bore lagte hai😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
From all adults I have around they say kaam karana is bore because it's repetitive😆
But mujhe bhi lectures hi bore lagte hai😆
I haven't experienced yet so can't say😆 It's the thing will be if they said😆
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I haven't experienced yet so can't say😆 It's the thing will be if they said😆
Maybe😆 but jo bhi humare online lectures se jyaada bore nahi hosakta🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Maybe😆 but jo bhi hum online lectures se jyaada bore nahi hosakta🤣
For sure🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Maybe😆 but jo bhi humare online lectures se jyaada bore nahi hosakta🤣
True🤣
classroom lectures are fun
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5