Ok
But I donโt see the difference between shoot out and now this my POV
Ya I know like heโs scaring her and stuff but never intends to break her or hurt her in any way like how he said back then also
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ok
But I donโt see the difference between shoot out and now this my POV
Ya I know like heโs scaring her and stuff but never intends to break her or hurt her in any way like how he said back then also
๐คฃ๐คฃ
Wifey gaya kissi gaya๐คฃ๐คฃ
Dadi ki godhi mein dadi, dadi woh kissi be nahi diya๐คฃ๐คฃ
๐คฃ
its the situation naa ghar ke rahe naa ghaat ke..๐คฃ
Sau game hai, sau plan hai
sab mila dil nasheen ek kiss hi nahi....๐คฃ
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
๐คฃ
its the situation naa ghar ke rahe naa ghaat ke..๐คฃ
Sau game hai, sau plan hai
sab mila dil nasheen ek kiss hi nahi....๐คฃ
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Baby๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
My tummy hurts
I was so mad in morning, you changed my mood๐คฃ๐คฃ
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Baby๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
My tummy hurts
I was so mad in morning, you changed my mood๐คฃ๐คฃ
๐คฃ aww.. thank you.. be happy..๐ค