Loved it.
I have a feel we are going towards a destruction.
May be the beginning of Vansh's end !
Thank you, dear :)
Yes, we are coming to the end of the phase 1
So stay tuned :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Loved it.
I have a feel we are going towards a destruction.
May be the beginning of Vansh's end !
Thank you, dear :)
Yes, we are coming to the end of the phase 1
So stay tuned :)
Glad that Vansh started to use his good for nothing brain a little now. Every time I start reading the chapters, I pray that nothing lovey-dovey happens between Vansh and Riddhima. I cant bear the thought of them getting back together in this story.
I think that unknown man was Ridhay. I was just thinking Sakshi and Ridhay will probably drop in VR house unannounced to Sejal and Riddhima and everyone will be shocked with their connections.
Chappy 23 is good and amazing I felt something gonna happen which make vansh broken neither it by ragini nor by rudra chahu today is Miss riddhi and Sejal part anyway All the best for your upcoming update good luck both of you keep rocking guys take care too
Glad that Vansh started to use his good for nothing brain a little now. Every time I start reading the chapters, I pray that nothing lovey-dovey happens between Vansh and Riddhima. I cant bear the thought of them getting back together in this story.
I think that unknown man was Ridhay. I was just thinking Sakshi and Ridhay will probably drop in VR house unannounced to Sejal and Riddhima and everyone will be shocked with their connections.
Let's see to what extent Vansh can use his brain and save himself
Let's who is this unknown man is?
Chappy 23 is good and amazing I felt something gonna happen which make vansh broken neither it by ragini nor by rudra chahu today is Miss riddhi and Sejal part anyway All the best for your upcoming update good luck both of you keep rocking guys take care too
Ridhima and Sejal will come back soon dear
Yes, it's all about Vansh
his destruction is very near
Loved all their pov's....
But there should have been ridhima's tooooo😔
Ohk I want Ridhima to hear all Anupriyas talks froms the cam's she has put everywhere..that would be nice....
She should be one step ahead of everyone..
Rudra is upto something that's confirmed now...
It was nice of kailas to warn vansh about ragini and vansh too is thinking about it in the end...nice chapter..👏
Continue sooooooon😊
Originally posted by: ashsamik
Loved all their pov's....
But there should have been ridhima's tooooo😔
Ohk I want Ridhima to hear all Anupriyas talks froms the cam's she has put everywhere..that would be nice....
She should be one step ahead of everyone..
Rudra is upto something that's confirmed now...
It was nice of kailas to warn vansh about ragini and vansh too is thinking about it in the end...nice chapter..👏
Continue sooooooon😊
We understand everyone's love for Ridhima pov
will try to give one soon :)
Thank you dear
Finally Vansh ko thoda sa akal toh aya...
Ragini and Kabir are kinda made for each other, both of them are selfish😳
Its getting interesting with each update👍🏼
Update soon
Is your name bhakti?
Nice update! Love can truly make you blind, I’m glad his eyes are opening after kalish chachu gave him some valuable advice! Hopefully he stays safe with everything anupriya and kabir set up against him 🥺
Who’s the mystery man hmm 🧐