Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Lots of call today? ๐
Yeah
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Lots of call today? ๐
Yeah
actual mei tumhe kuch hua hai ... issliye you feel hum sab tumhare peeche pade hai :P
sleep on it .. you will be fine :)
You don't have to apologise... mujhe laga nobody visits there ๐ค
Arya ne bhi kaha, she is visiting after long time
Shaaayad aaj kal meri dimaaag thik se kaam hi nahi karti, shayad isi liye ๐๐
To be very honest I donโt visit there often Shona di
But once a week or once in 2 weeks I do visit from here and there
Naah Anysia other than Ccc, AT and EDT I donโt know anything
kissi ko mere thread ke baare mein nahi pata ๐ฅบ
Vani aap abhi free ho tho visit karo
or else, bookmark it ... and visit when time permits :)
kissi ko mere thread ke baare mein nahi pata ๐ฅบ
Vani aap abhi free ho tho visit karo
or else, bookmark it ... and visit when time permits :)
What it is called?
Please can you give me the link.
I am so dumb in all these
Aww i understand Anysia, esp coz u taking so much effort n very less reading it then it feels like why am i doing this haina
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Shaaayad aaj kal meri dimaaag thik se kaam hi nahi karti, shayad isi liye ๐๐
Its okay Khushi ... don't stress too much
current crisis is taking a toll on us
Sab teek ho jayega bahut jald
To be very honest I donโt visit there often Shona di
But once a week or once in 2 weeks I do visit from here and there
No problem!next time you visit ... hit Like or leave a comment ..
so that I get to know you visited :)
Hope u get lil free or ur calls get decreased
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Soni itโs a clear joke I did
Please donโt misunderstand
Sorry if u felt bad ๐
No problem dear its okay :)
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aww i understand Anysia, esp coz u taking so much effort n very less reading it then it feels like why am i doing this haina
nahi nahi ... aisi baat nahi hai
I myself took initiative to do that thread
I like getting involved in such things ๐คช
I was saying ... a thread full of my post only ... thoda ajeeb lagta hai ๐คช ๐