Add to what
Details in upcoming pm๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Add to what
Details in upcoming pm๐
ya yaOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
๐ yes yes, lets pm n add Sravz too ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Haan yeh bhi hai.. so you mean I am in the age of being a dadi??๐คฃ
Chup kar๐คฃ
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I will open tabs and keep to copy and paste the names
Same thing I am going to do. But it will be a hell of a task for me..๐คช
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Main sab mein 3 nominations dungi.. everyone deserves to win sab itne mast malang hai apne forum pe.. all the people I know here on IF..
Mein bhi๐ณ yes i agree well said
Chup kar๐คฃ
Arey main toh joi , Gargi n sofnaโs kids n david ki cute si maasi hoon..๐๐
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Shaitaan category hai kya, i will vote for u๐คฃ
Areeee yaaaarr
What have i even done to u to deserve this ๐คฃ
Im the most innocent one here
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Areeee yaaaarr
What have i even done to u to deserve this ๐คฃ
Im the most innocent one here
Chal jhoothi... ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Same thing I am going to do. But it will be a hell of a task for me..๐คช
Suggest things to us also