Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Nothing i will wait like good girl 😜😜
Ok good girl... then wait 😆
Just informing I got the titles 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Nothing i will wait like good girl 😜😜
Ok good girl... then wait 😆
Just informing I got the titles 🤪
Yeah you are ...🤪
But it's ok ... don't worry will consider your attendance di ...🤣
Updated godfather guyssss
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
well ari the idea is nice..so i'm going to Join my hands with them😆
Ari 🤭🤭🤭
Good afternoon all...
😆🤪
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
Updated godfather guyssss
Read ..
Now waiting for next...make it soon di..
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
Updated godfather guyssss
Read...
Eagerly waiting for Sid and Aryan meet...
Good evening everyone 🤗

Anyone here ????
I'm using this gif so much 🤣🤣 I think I will make you all bored of it...but what to do I love this one 🤪
Good evening everyone 🤗
Anyone here ????
I'm using this gif so much 🤣🤣 I think I will make you all bored of it...but what to do I love this one 🤪
I am here,❤️
But will active later my internet not working.
I use my friend net but cant longer i can so i will come when net works