Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
I forgot that I wished you🤦♀️
No problem akka 🤗
I got double wish 😉.. so it’s ok ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
I forgot that I wished you🤦♀️
No problem akka 🤗
I got double wish 😉.. so it’s ok ☺️
Sarah di went missing again...🤷🏻♀️
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
U both are bad guys it's okay i will wait..
I have patient but not fair teaming against me.
U see Sarah di won't join u guys.
Not both Ari only me as Ande is good girl 😉
It was me who gave the idea and she's just giving me company 🤣🤣
I don't want good girl to become bad.. that's only my right which I can share with manasa di..🤪🤣
BTW manasa di didn't gave her attendance today
Planing against me right u both right do it.
Sarah di don't know where she is 🤣
well ari the idea is nice..so i'm going to Join my hands with them😆Originally posted by: arisharosid20
U both are bad guys it's okay i will wait..
I have patient but not fair teaming against me.
U see Sarah di won't join u guys.
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
well ari the idea is nice..so i'm going to Join my hands with them😆
Yeyyyyyyyyyy 🥳
Sarah di is with us.....🤪
Now what will you do Ari 🤣🤣
Thank you Sarah di for joining with us 😘😘😘😘😘
Good afternoon
Am I late to give attendance?😆
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
well ari the idea is nice..so i'm going to Join my hands with them😆
Do do whatever u guys want.
I can wait okay 👍👍
Yeyyyyyyyyyy 🥳
Sarah di is with us.....🤪
Now what will you do Ari 🤣🤣
Thank you Sarah di for joining with us 😘😘😘😘😘
Nothing i will wait like good girl 😜😜
Yes di
Good afternoon