Jasmin Bhasin should win, feels Shehzad Deol

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

"I definitely want to see Jasmin (Bhasin) as the winner because she is like my sister. I think she is one of the genuine contestants in this season's 'Bigg Boss'. She has been in the house since day one, so she definitely deserves to win. Now, there are wild card entries in the show but I personally think that the person who is there since day one should be the winner," said Shehzad.

https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/tv/bigg-boss-14-jasmin-bhasin-should-win-feels-shehzad-deol-671900

day 1 sy tou aur bhi log hai .. isko chup krao koi 😆 

Genuine?lol this girl literally screams about her delicate heart being hurt by others, but the moment Aly tells her to befriend someone for the game, her delicate heart forgets the insults. She’s so fake which is proven by her sudden friendships with her “enemies”, Rahul & Rubina. 

phir tho trophy Jas, RubiNav and Eijaz share karle...all 4 are there since day 1 only 😆 what a lame excuse 

By that logic I feel I deserve the trophy since I have been watching the show from season 7 onwards.

Give the trophy to me 🥳

Originally posted by Anmol_.

phir tho trophy Jas, RubiNav and Eijaz share karle...all 4 are there since day 1 only 😆 what a lame excuse 

Originally posted by Witcher

By that logic I feel I deserve the trophy since I have been watching the show from season 7 onwards.

Give the trophy to me 🥳

🤣

Originally posted by Anmol_.

he also said genuine

who? Jasmine?😲🤣 Shehzad is definitely not watching BB14 properly if he perceives Jas as genuine kuch bhi 😆 

Aly has more share in Jasmine’s game , aisa hai toh usko hi de do